- Memphis Site and Community Development: Ambitious Plans, Big Challenges
- Results from the 2015 Survey of the Great Pyramid
- A Second Official’s House Discovered in Season 2015
- AERA-ARCE Field School Students Publish their First Book of Research Papers
- Remembering Kamal Waheed
- US Ambassador to Egypt Tours the Lost City Site
This edition of the AERAgram has been mailed to AERA members but is not yet available online. Previous issues can be downloaded here
AERA members receive our AERAGRAM newsletter twice a year as well as the AERA Annual Report hot off the presses, months before we post these publications to our website. Donors also receive invitations to special events and regional lectures, as well as firsthand updates on research from the field.
- Please join or contribute online now.
- View our giving catalog to direct donations to your areas of interest.
Your membership directly supports the main pillars of our mission: archaeological excavation, analysis, publication, and educational outreach. By contributing to AERA, you’ll receive the benefit of knowing that you’ve made a valuable investment in us all, helping to broaden our knowledge of the past, make an impact in the education of our students, and strengthen the future of our global community.
AERA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt, nonprofit organization. Your membership or donation is tax deductible.