- Return to the Menkaure Valley Temple
- Broken, Buried–And (Often) Bewildering: The Menkaure Valley Temple Statuary
- Farmers at the Heit el-Ghurab Site?
- Did Butchers Use Copper Knives at Giza?
- AEF Grants for Khufu’s Temple and AERA Objects
This edition has been mailed to AERA members, but is not yet available online. Previous issues can be downloaded here
AERA members receive our AERAGRAM newsletter twice a year as well as the AERA Annual Report hot off the presses, months before we post these publications to our website. Donors also receive invitations to special events and regional lectures, as well as firsthand updates on research from the field.
Your membership directly supports the main pillars of our mission: archaeological excavation, analysis, publication, and educational outreach. By contributing to AERA, you’ll receive the benefit of knowing that you’ve made a valuable investment in us all, helping to broaden our knowledge of the past, make an impact in the education of our students, and strengthen the future of our global community.
AERA is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt, nonprofit organization. Your membership or donation is tax deductible.