AERA field schools help train the next generation of Egyptian archaeologists.
Since 2005, we have run nine field schools for Egyptian Inspectors of the Ministry of State for Antiquities. In collaboration with the American University in Cairo, AERA's 2015 field school is now open to other students.
• PEAKIT: The future of archaeological mapping?
• Lost City named one of top 10 field discoveries
• An Ancient Egyptian Insect Repellent
(only available to members)
• The Lost Port City of the Pyramids
• How the Pyramid Builders May Have Found True North
• First Photos Taken from the Great Pyramid Summit