AERA field schools help train the next generation of Egyptian archaeologists.
In 2016, we trained 46 students. We have been running field schools for Egyptian Inspectors of the Ministry of Antiquities since 2005.
Settlement and Cemetery at Giza: Reports from the 2010 AERA-ARCE Field School is the first in a series of planned volumes representing student work prepared during our Analysis and Publication Field Schools. Download »
NEW! AERAGRAM 16:2
• Memphis Site & Community Development: Ambitious Plans, Big Challenges
• Results from the 2015 Survey of the Great Pyramid
• A Second Official’s House Discovered in Season 2015
NEW! AERAGRAM 16:1
• A High Official’s House Emerges
• What Was the Original Size of the Great Pyramid’s Footprint?
• The Gallery Complex Gives Up Some of Its Secrets
• RTI Reveals Hidden Details