Become an AERA Member
As an AERA member, you become part of a growing international community that supports research and education about ancient Egyptian history and culture. An Annual Basic Donation entitles you to the following exclusive member benefits:
- Two issues per year of the AERAGRAM our full color glossy newsletter
- Our Annual Report with a full color review of our year with articles and photographs
- First chance invitations to special events and regional lectures.
- Notices and updates on research as it happens in the field and around the world.
Make a Donation to AERA
Your contribution makes possible: excavations in Egypt, Field School training, rescue archaeology, conservation, publications, database implementation, archiving, education and outreach. For ideas on how you can sponsor our research or to direct donations to your area of interest, please view our giving catalog.
Ancient Egypt Research Associates, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) tax exempt, nonprofit organization. Your membership or donation is tax deductible.
Give the Gift of Ancient Egypt
AERA memberships and donations can both be given as gifts. Just indicate on the form that it is a gift and we will contact you about how you would like the recipient to be notified.
Major Support provided by:
- David H. Koch
- Ann and Robert Lurie Foundation
- Peter Norton Family Foundation
- Nathan Myhrvold
- Charles Simonyi Fund for Arts and Sciences
- Ted Waitt (Waitt Family Foundation)